Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SHOCK

SHOCK

It happens.

You never know where it is coming from.

In fact, yesterday, I was actually shocked by an electric outlet.  Twice!!  I didn't even remember that it had happened.  But, an hour or so later my entire system crashed and I almost lost consciousness.  Thankfully, I was with an amazing osteopath/healer and he immediately treated the symptoms of vascular deprivation.  He told me later it felt to him like I had had an electrical shock.  Mmm.  Crazy.  I did not even remember that I had indeed received an electric shock - until later that even when a loud bang refreshed my memory banks.

Today I received the kind of shock you get when you hear SHOCKING NEWS.  The system goes into overload.  Akal and Patrcia pointed out that thankfully, my nervous system is getting stronger so I am now able to roll with the punches and absorb the shocks more easily.
So when Shocks happen it is good to be Roadrunner.  Be ready to change the direction you were going in a heartbeat.  And be open to newer and bigger and maybe even better possibilities.

Blessings
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment