Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Visitors from A far

Today was very special - all the kids did a special Medicine Walk and worked with one of our clients - so Sefira was distracted from her escapades.  While they were gone I saw the reason for her desire - a COYOTE!! He came up to the fence as brazen as day looking for her - well, that is not going to happen!
Tonite we have erected flood lights so we cansee more of the yard and we are exploring other security options as well.
AND we had a wonderful surprise visit from Lorraine Moller and Harlan and family.  Lorraine is an amazing woman she was one of the very first woman marathon runners and won the Bronze Medal for New Zealand in Barcelona.  She is now a wonderful healer and powerhouse woman.  I met her a few years ago when I was touring in Boulder.  She and Harlan did some very transformative sessions on me.  Well they were on their way from California to Colorado and stopped for a hug an exchange of Honi and the Sacred Breath of Aloha and she had another piece for me - about the WHALE -(more on the Whale energy later) - apparently there is a magical woman named Grace Whale in New Zealand that I will be going to meet with her in New Zealand.  Yippee- I love spiritual adventures.
Akal took them all to Airport and did a drum and a song for them and now they are on their way through Navajo Land. 
Good Day.
More pieces of info in my personal Medicine Puzzle.
Aloha
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment