Friday, November 20, 2009

Devrah Laval



Today is Devrah Laval's Birthday.  She is my dearest friend and an amazing, inspiring Being of Light.

Her Love and her Wisdom woke me up years ago.  She has been a patient and loving, supportive guide for me all along my path.  She is my soul sister, mother, teacher, friend.
She is that very rare commodity an evolved Scorpio.  She does not now nor never has had a sting.

She is a wonderful and gifted Spiritual Teacher.  She has published a transformational book called
The Magic Doorway into the Divine.

Check it out and learn more about Devrah on her website: www.themagicdoorway.com

Happy Birthday Devrah.
I love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,

    I just found this interesting website if you are looking for a massage in Montreal or the surrounding areas, this website has a complete list of professional massage salons with photos of each salon, prices, etc... check it out www.best-massage-montreal.com

    ReplyDelete