Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Divine Heart Wheel


The Divine Heart Wheel
The Divine Heart Wheel is located on the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa property.  It is a secret little gem - hidden away in the back of the property.  Not many people find it - but those who do are truly meant to!
Last year I had one of my Visions - It became really clear to me that there should be a Medicine Wheel on the Rouge property.  I suggested this to the Manager - he did not know what a Medicine Wheel was.  I sent him info and he said - Yes, let's have a Medicine Wheel.
So, I thought that was that.  I was sure that the grounds people would take it from there.  But nothing happened.  It became very clear that if I thought there should be a Medicine Wheel then I had better build it.
Daniel and Greg agreed on the location and I set about clearing the land.  Akal helped with the really heavy work.
And then - nothing.  I didn't  know what the Wheel should look like.  I sat with it and dreamed on it for several months.  Then the Wheel began to form for me.  It is in the field of the Sugar Loaf Vortex and Sweet Sugar Loaf  greatly influences the Wheel. 
It took me another three months to manifest the Wheel in 3D.  Many days I filled my Raider with rocks from home and pulled a wheel barrow to the car after yoga class and slowly added to the wheel.
More on the Divine Heart Wheel next post!
Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment