Friday, November 6, 2009

Some More HUNA

Aloha All.

The World was definitely not what I thought it should be this past week but I am back.  Back with more Huna.

The next principle of Huna is:

KALA
There are no limits.

And as my Dear friend Richard always reminds me - the sky is definitely NOT the Limit.
There are no limits.

WOW!
That's not big - it's limitless. 
This is one that I suggest you meditate on for an unlimited amount of time and space.  Let your mind marinate in it.  Allow  expansion to occur.

Whenever I think Kala, I think of my dear friend Kala Kos.  I have known her for 30 years.  A beautiful, spirited, powerful and absolutely unlimited woman.  Synchronicity stepped in this week when Kala sent me an email about her latest project just when I was about to share the principle of Kala with you. .  Since there are no coincidences I figure it means I should share Kala's info with you!
 
To My Female Friends,

Got some good news to share.

I've been hearing fabulous reports about
the Preview Call Dr. Kala Kos had and  
apparently there was such a record
turn-out that she's scheduled another  
for the weekend.

If you didn't have a chance to join
her LIVE today for:


The 3 Biggest Blunders that Force Women
to Do Too Much, Settle for Too Little,
and Live a Life They Don't Love.

There will be another 75 min call on:

Saturday, Nov 7th
11am pacific/ 1pm central/ 2pm eastern
(The session will be recorded)

This is already online at:

http://www.powerfulfemale.com


Hope you'll be able to make it and
perhaps pass this on to other female
friends.



Blessings
Iala 

P.S.  More Huna to come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment