Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE CREEK


I spent today at the Creek. 
At my favorite spot. 
In the shade. 
A lovely, cold pool to swim in.
The soothing sound of the water combined with the green of the trees.
I saw a big black hawk and a heron.
A very friendly duck paid me two visits.
I had a very powerful treatment from Luc Chabot - Medical intuitive, osteopath extraordinaire yesterday.
I took time in this magical place to allow my body to heal and recover, regenerate and integrate.
This one passage from
The 99th monkey by Eliezer Sobel
made me laugh out loud - startled the Duck.
I hope you get a chortle too.
"You can't get rid of anger through "release work". You can temporarily release some energy and lose your voice and perhaps pull a muscle, but the anger remains.
Suppressing it doesn't work either.
Maybe we should take a hint from the Dalai Lama, whose audiotape I have: "Transforming Anger Through Patience".  Of course he also mentions in passing that even a single moment of anger can literally destroy all the good karma accumulated from a lifetime of good works. If that's not enough to piss you off, I don't know what is."
You may wonder what was Akal doing while I was at the Creek?  he was putting the finishing touches on our new Youtube video - The Sedona Vortex Experience.  It should be up on our site soon.
Check it out at: www.sedonaredrocktours.com
Blessings
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment