Tuesday, September 22, 2009

EQUINOX


Today is the Fall Equinox.
And today Fall has come to Sedona.
The temperature has dropped down to the breezy 80s.  I actually had a sweater on earlier.
I got to lay in the hammock in the middle of the day without getting heat stroke!!

Equinox is a day in time when night and day are equal.
A time of Balance.
The time of Libra.
My time!!!

I am a Libran and for me it is all about finding Balance.
In my Yoga class this morning we practiced many balancing poses.
This was made even more interesting by the strong winds.
Seems a lot like Life.  There is always a force counter balancing us, ready to throw us off our center.  Keeping us on our toes - which of course keeps us off balance.
In Yoga I always tell people Balance is about being grounded and having a strong core.
It's true in our lives as well.  So lower your heels and plant your feet firmly on this Earth.
And Engage your Core. 
Find your Center Within.

This is the Season of finding Balance in your Life.

Happy Fall Everyone.
And may the Scales of Balance Be with you.
Ah ho!
iala


No comments:

Post a Comment