Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Sunday

I almost forgot toBLOG today!!
Just turning off the computer when I remembered.
It's been such a full, beautiful Sunday.
I got to teach a Yoga class and then take out a tour with two lovely ladies who have been out with me before.
We were blessed instantly with a Roadrunner sighting.
He was a beautiful greater Roadrunner and he ran along beside our car for quite some time and he set the tone for our entire time together.
Lots of Roadrunner teachings.  Powerful Medicine.
I promise to share Roadrunner teachings with you as we go along.  But in the meantime, let me ask you this -What does Roadrunner mean to you?
I'd love it if you email me your impressions at:
sedonaredrocktours@gmail.com
I'll add it to my growing knowledge of this very powerful totem.

Akal was out on a tour of his own and he reports that he had a fabulous conversation with a lovely couple all about Jung.  We never know what wonderful moments await us on a Sedona Vortex Tour.

This afternoon I booked Akal a much desired massage at the Sedona Rouge Spa.  And now I have lots of Love Credit in the Marriage Bank.

Good Night and Blessings
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment