Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
I had plans - I was going to sleep in and sit at the Creek and do some Divinations. 
Make plans for the New Year.
Spirit had other plans.
Our day started out at 7 a.m. 
Alarya called. It's her birthday today too.
Her Wolf Kekoa was very ill.  Could Akal help her take him to the Vet.
Akal rushed off.  I felt that I really needed to be there too.  So out of bed I jumped.
Kekoa was in bad shape.  His eyes were glassing over, his gums were very white.
Akal and I did Jin Shin on him that we have learned from Aurora and it made his eyes brighten up.
The Vet was not optomistic.
Alarya opted for surgery to see what was really going on and if he could be saved.
And that's when all the very powerful Intenders present went into gear.
There were five of us, Alarya, her brother, her friend Mary Lyn and Akal and I.
First we decided that the problem was not what the Vet feared and that he would make it through the operation.
We all saw what we wanted and threw out completely what we didn't.
We saw him strong and vibrant and healthy.
We saw him easily surviving surgery.
Then we called Herald ( a very respected teacher of all of us) and he gave Akal and I a prayer task.
We went to Alarya's with some very powerful Medallions and held prayer space with Kekoa's Mother Lakota and his daughter Isis.
They were grateful to be able to be of assistance and they calmed down from their agitation and joined us in our prayers.
Alarya called and said he was safely out of surgery.
Now this evening we all know he is doing much better because he tried to bite his Vet!!
This is a sure sign that the Old Kekoa is back!
Our first miracle was when he made it past the 15 minute mark in surgery and the second was his rallying this evening.
These miracles are the best Birthday present Alarya or I could ever receive.
Here is a little gift for you.  This is a song I sing for Healing.  Please take a moment and chant it for Kekoa, for yourself, for anyone you know who could use some healing:
Yahweh Rafa
Shakina Rafa
Christos Rafa
Om Shanti Om
Shanti Om, Shanti Om

It means :
God Heals
The Divine Female Presence (or Holy Spirit) Heals
Christ Heals
Peace of God
Peace of God
Peace of God

And it case it is your birthday too - Here's a Shamanic Birthday Song I wrote.
You need a drum beat to go with it.

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Heh  Heh  Heh

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Ho Ho Ho!

Blessings
Iala

P.S. Do to circumstances beyone my control, ie LIFE!!!
I do declare that this entire week is my birthday to celebrate as I choose- and Alarya's too!!
AH HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment