Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OUR BLOG

Sedona Red Rock Tours is now publishing a daily (almost always) Blog!!
It is full of all thing Sedona, Spiritual, Sacred, Chisme (gossip), hopefully humor and the latest from Sedona Red Rock Tours.
We are new to blogs and just discovering the possibilities.
I have your emails because you are either:
a relative
dear friend
past client
yoga student
customer
been on a tour
we married you
you expressed an interest.

Hopefully, I will occassionally write something thought provoking, interesting and or uplifting.  Just in case I do it might be a good idea if you receive our posts directly in your inbox every day because I cannot guarantee exactly when I will be amazing and awe inspiring.  This way you won't miss anything important.
And if your family or friend it is a great way to hear from us regularly!!
If you are still not convinced and would like your name taken off the list I will be happy to do so - just let me know by emailing sedonaredrocktours@gmail.com
Here's to my future brilliance!
Blessings
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment