Thursday, October 8, 2009

PAT NORTHRUP





Pat Northrup Dived Into Eternity yesterday. 
Pat was a piece of Sedona History.  She was the original owner of The Golden Word Bookstore.  One of the first Metaphysical Bookstores in Sedona.
Pat is a long time friend.  In the early years we never went to a Keyes of Enoch Class without Pat there.
Pat was present that now infamous night when Paul Burns led us in Kadoish Kadoish Kadoish Adonai Tsbeyoth chant that lasted for over two hours.  There was a Rabbi present from Israel and she said that she had never experienced such a powerful chanting session.
Pat was very supportive of all our projects.  She stocked our CDs in her store and cheered us on in our Costa Rica Vision.  She loved my show and even wrote me a very lovely card that she sent me in the mail congratulating me on my performance.
Pat was a woman with a strong personality and feisty character.  Akal was her Mr Fixit for many years and always came home with a good Pat story.
Up until very recently Pat was sending emails daily.  Always uplifting stories and awesome photos of this Beautiful Planet Earth - this realm that we inhabit.  I can't wait for her transmissions from Spirit Net - glimpses of the splendor she is now experiencing. 
Pat has promised to put in a good word for me on the other side - I now have an Angel infiltrating heaven and working over time on my behalf.  I Am expecting miracles!!!
FLY FREE PAT
Blessings
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment