Friday, October 30, 2009

HUNA #2


Now it is time for your second Huna lesson from Sedona!!!

Makia was well received so here is Huna Principle #2:

IKI
The World is what YOU think it is.

Oooooooo - that's more quantum physics.
This one I cannot get out of my head today.
See I was awake all night with a cold that was giving me a major pain in the head.  And today I am shaking and weak and congested and my head wants to major hurt.
Or does it?
If the World is what I think it is then in my World I am having a wonderful relaxing day curled up on my cozy window seat watching the birds flit about and my babies play in the yard.  Soon I will go for a lovely relaxing Jin Shin Jyutsu healing treatment with Aurora.  These chills are a wonderful escape from my usual HOT flashes.  Today is my Wedding Anniversary and I think we will celebrate with some lovely balls of golden seal and a nice epsom salt bath.
What a wonderful World it is!!!
And that is the best MAKIA on IKI that this desert girl can do today.
Blessings and more HUNA to come.
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment