Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!!!

It's 32 dgrees in Sedona and snowing!!

All our fury children are curled up inside.  Thunder Mountain is lost behind a cloud of fog.
And I just discovered that there is such a thing as the Univerity of Sedona!!

Isn't it amazing that whatever we need or we imagine comes right to our door? 
 Here are two examples that happened today:
Earlier this year I told my dear husband Akal that it was time for him to get his doctorate (I had one of my visions.  Once that happens there is really no other choice for him  but to make it so Number 1)- and lo and behold exactly what he needs opens up about three blocks from our home.  Really no excuses to buckling down and writing a thesis!

Another case in point.  We have a beautiful home and property in Sedona -  lots of Sun - so easy to go solar and we have been creating garden terraces in our back yard - still I kept thinking that we need a well.  Today in the mail we received a letter from a company that digs wells and checks for existing wells etc.  Well, our home just might have something like that since it is one of the original homes in Sedona.  They had to get water from someplace - right?  Without me doing anything about it - information came right to me.  definitely a path to explore.

For this coming New Year I am going to get even more specific and be extra special careful what I call into my life.  Cause at this point whatever I envision is walking right up to my gate and ringing the bell.

Blessings
Iala

No comments:

Post a Comment