Friday, December 4, 2009

RETREAT TIME


COSTA RICA RETREAT 2009

It is upon us at last.  We depart tomorrow morning for Costa Rica.  There are 6 lovely women coming with me from Colorado, California, Canada, Phoenix and Sedona.  We are off to relax and rejuvenate.  I am going to the OCEAN!!
I am pretty sure I will not be blogging - but maybe Akal might upload a few Blogs if we are lucky!!  Akal will be here in Sedona taking people out on powerful Vortex Tours and performing Wedding Ceremonies - so book one or both today!! www.sedonaredrocktours.com
So no news for the next two weeks from Sedona - but Iwill be back for Christmas - and it will be a Red Rocks Sedona Christmas.
Hasta La Vista Babies
Hope you can join us next year in Costa Rica!!
Until I return
Vaya Con Dios

No comments:

Post a Comment